Laura Secord Students and Families:
- All students with musical instruments will return items on Monday June 22nd between 9 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Please fill out the Google Form that identifies what you will be returning at the following link:
- There will be no summer sign outs of instruments this summer. Niagara Public Health has directed that all musical instruments be returned to the school for proper sanitization processes.
- Please do NOT attempt to clean instruments prior to returning them. Remember to keep your mouthpiece at home if you purchased it.
- Staff, students and family members are to complete the Ontario COVID -19 Self-Assessment on this scheduled day (June 22nd) before bringing items for drop off. Please do not attend if you do not pass the self-assessment.
- Families are to wait in their cars and proceed to the drop off area (front main entry way of the school) one at a time, maintaining safe distance practices of at least two metres from others at all times.
- One person will exit the vehicle and bring the instrument to the drop-off area and a staff member will obtain the instrument.
- Supervision by one staff member at distance of at least 2 meters will maintain a list of the items returned by each student/parent.
- If you have any questions about this process, please contact Bonnie Henderson at: email@example.com